- The minimum nominal distance between shafts is 60cm. Real minimum space for users is 56cm, providing a considerable degree of comfort.
- Integral Form: upholstery system which includes upholstery, foam and metallic structure.
- A TS System fire barrier can be incorporated preventing fire from reaching the foam.
- The seat tips up automatically by means of a double-spring system that does not require lubrication and is extremely quiet.
- The arms are made of blow-moulded plastic, always upholstered, and incorporate a compact, single, integrated cup holder.
- Both the seat and the backrest incorporate the TX acoustic system. Perforations in the back provide an excellent acoustic response.
- Alongside tables F-45 or F-1000, it becomes an optimal solution for long work sessions and conferences.